Senior Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence Engineer
Job ref: WC006
You will design and develop machine learning systems for a range of clients from industries as diverse as warehouse automation to the Internet of Things. You work will encompass everything from first-principles thinking through to the development and deployment of live systems and you will collaborate closely with other disciplines on the project team to ensure successful delivery of solutions that meet our clients’ needs.
We collaborate closely with our colleagues in the Digital Greenhouse where cutting edge machine learning algorithms are put through their paces to continually push the boundaries of the art of the possible. We utilize cutting edge GPU technology (including Nvidia’s GDX-1) along with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch and Caffe in developing systems for small to large scale deployments.
DAY TO DAY
This position involves taking roles within projects with exposure to all aspects of development from brainstorming to final delivery. On a daily basis you will be:
- Working with clients to understand their needs
- Designing, training and verifying machine learning models to solve complex real-world problems
- Contributing to IP development to expand and promote group capabilities
- Delivering high quality software design, documentation and implementation that meet defined requirements
- Collaborating with team members across multiple software teams
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- 2 Years of experience in hands-on development of machine learning models
- Practical experience of developing machine learning systems
- Strong software skills in Python/R/C++
- Experience in using machine learning frameworks and libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch and Caffe
- Excellent math skills
- Good communication skills
- A strong desire to learn and investigate new technologies
- PhD or Master’s degree in a machine learning discipline
- Accelerating simulations using GPUs
- Designing and training deep neural networks
- Computer vision and imaging
For 50 years, Cambridge Consultants has led the way in innovative product development.We are the development partner of choice to many of the Fortune 500, as well as the virtual development team for ambitious start up companies.
With offices in Cambridge (UK), Boston (USA) and Singapore we specialise in developing exceptional products in record time for clients around the world. This expertise further allows us to provide insight on a range of technology critical issues and markets.
- Choice of medical dental and vision plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- 18 vacation days for full time employees
- Competitive base salary
- Pay for performance
- Profit share bonus plan based on company and individual performance
- 401K with discretionary company match
- Life Insurance
- Relocation assistance, if applicable
Cambridge Consultants is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V
Talented embedded software engineers with experience in leading and architecting embedded systems in the medical domain are needed to work on a variety of cutting edge developments.
We are looking for talented DSP engineers with at least 2 years’ experience in designing and implementing DSP algorithms for wireless communications systems.
At the heart of what we do are talented and motivated engineers empowered to create cutting edge technologies and systems to solve difficult problems for our clients. We are looking for an experienced system engineer with a background in specifying, architecting and delivering complex interconnected embedded systems.
Join our growing team in Boston...we are looking for experienced systems engineers with a background in architecting wireless communications systems.
Cambridge Consultants creates exciting and novel breakthroughs in technology and products. At the heart of what we do are talented and motivated software teams empowered to create cutting edge technologies and systems to solve difficult problems for our clients.
Why restrict yourself to working for one company, when you can enjoy the variety and experience of working with many? In this role, you will develop mission-critical software that serves a meaningful purpose.
If you enjoy being part of from-scratch product and technology developments, and you are passionate about developing robust, mission-critical software that serves a meaningful purpose, then this role could be for you.
Do you want to apply your software development skills to the entire product development lifecycle of intelligent, automated and connected medical devices? If so, this is the position for you....
This position offers the rare opportunity to take a leadership role in the Medical Technology business and help shape the future of intelligent, connected medical devices. If you are excited about solving complex, multivariate technical and systems challenges in the medical domain, are passionate about developing robust, safety-critical software that serves a meaningful purpose, and have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, then this role could be for you. You will work with our clients and lead the creation of innovative multidisciplinary products and technologies in the medical space.