Senior Wireless DSP Engineer
Job ref: WC005
You will design and develop physical layers on SDR platforms for a range of projects as diverse as developing a bespoke wireless system for next-generation warehouse automation to visionary work to develop ultra-low-cost Internet of Things devices.
We work on projects with a strong element of signal processing in everything from broadband communications to computer vision and machine learning. We design and build products for our clients that are constantly stretching the art of the possible by combining state of the art signal processing and communications theory with a practical approach to implementation on resource constrained platforms.
We have a modern and flexible approach to software development, which allows us to employ the latest tools and techniques in software engineering and avoid unnecessary bureaucracy, while keeping tight control over programs and risk. Our engineers enjoy the benefits of a suite of professional tools, ranging from high quality tool chains to distributed configuration management and issue tracking tools, to virtualized and automated build environments and state-of-the-art static analysis suites.
DAY TO DAY
This position involves taking roles within projects with exposure to all aspects of development from brainstorming to final delivery. On a daily basis you will be:
- Contributing to the system design and detailed design of complex products
- Coding and testing software on high performance SDR platforms
- Assisting in constructing models and simulations using MATLAB
- Working with relevant standards (3GPP, IEEE etc.)
- Contributing to IP development to expand and promote group capabilities
- Delivering high quality software design, documentation and implementation that meet defined requirements
- Collaborating with team members across engineering disciplines including software, electronics, and RF
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- 2 years of experience
- Strong C programming and software engineering skills
- Strong background in wireless communications theory and applications
- Experience of using MATLAB
- Excellent math skills
- Good communication skills
- A strong desire to learn and investigate new technologies
- PhD or Master’s degree in signal processing
- Familiarity with a scripting language (Python, Bash etc.)
- Linux programming, scripting or administration
- Programming in Assembly Language
- Physical Layer Algorithm development
- Image and audio signal processing and machine learning
For 50 years, Cambridge Consultants has led the way in innovative product development.We are the development partner of choice to many of the Fortune 500, as well as the virtual development team for ambitious start up companies.
With offices in Cambridge (UK), Boston (USA) and Singapore we specialise in developing exceptional products in record time for clients around the world. This expertise further allows us to provide insight on a range of technology critical issues and markets.
- Choice of medical dental and vision plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- 18 vacation days for full time employees
- Competitive base salary
- Pay for performance
- Profit share bonus plan based on company and individual performance
- 401K with discretionary company match
- Life Insurance
- Relocation assistance, if applicable
Cambridge Consultants is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V
Talented embedded software engineers with experience in leading and architecting embedded systems in the medical domain are needed to work on a variety of cutting edge developments.
We are looking for talented, ambitious Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence engineers with at least 2 years’ experience in using ML/AI to solve real world problems. This is a role that perfect for those that crave variety, have a creative mind and are looking for the opportunity to develop solutions in a wide range of applications and industries that are at the cutting edge of machine learning.
At the heart of what we do are talented and motivated engineers empowered to create cutting edge technologies and systems to solve difficult problems for our clients. We are looking for an experienced system engineer with a background in specifying, architecting and delivering complex interconnected embedded systems.
Join our growing team in Boston...we are looking for experienced systems engineers with a background in architecting wireless communications systems.
Cambridge Consultants creates exciting and novel breakthroughs in technology and products. At the heart of what we do are talented and motivated software teams empowered to create cutting edge technologies and systems to solve difficult problems for our clients.
Why restrict yourself to working for one company, when you can enjoy the variety and experience of working with many? In this role, you will develop mission-critical software that serves a meaningful purpose.
If you enjoy being part of from-scratch product and technology developments, and you are passionate about developing robust, mission-critical software that serves a meaningful purpose, then this role could be for you.
Do you want to apply your software development skills to the entire product development lifecycle of intelligent, automated and connected medical devices? If so, this is the position for you....
This position offers the rare opportunity to take a leadership role in the Medical Technology business and help shape the future of intelligent, connected medical devices. If you are excited about solving complex, multivariate technical and systems challenges in the medical domain, are passionate about developing robust, safety-critical software that serves a meaningful purpose, and have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, then this role could be for you. You will work with our clients and lead the creation of innovative multidisciplinary products and technologies in the medical space.