Job ref: 208
We are looking for exceptional software engineers at all levels to join our growing team in Boston.
If you are passionate about developing robust, elegant software; solving problems that matter; pushing the state of the art – if ‘it can’t be done’ just sounds like a challenge; join us at Cambridge Consultants.
We work with clients in diverse fields including consumer electronics, radio and communication systems, industrial and surgical robotics and navigation, connected implants, point of care diagnostics, machine learning, synthetic biology and more. With no two projects the same there is always a new challenge; a different problem to crack and something new to learn.
With our state of the art facilities and talented engineers, we specialize in solving the complex problems that others can’t, in fact, if a development is routine or trivial we’re probably not the right partner. If our clients believe their problem is impossible to solve, then we’re interested…
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated software engineers across a wide range of areas. If you are interested in software engineering in any of the following areas, we’d love to hear from you:
- Real time software, both bare-metal and RTOS-based
- Heavily regulated software (for example FDA validated or safety critical)
- Low-power or highly constrained software
- Embedded Linux
- Comms protocols and stacks (BT, BLE, 802.11, 3G/LTE, DECT, Satellite among others)
- Front and back end web development
- Machine learning, robotics, control, algorithm development
We’re a world-class team of Engineers, Scientists and Designers - over 700 people and growing, whose value is in our people. We’ll go out of our way to help you develop your skills and career in the direction you want.
Want to stay technical? We always have complex, challenging projects to work on, to architect and to lead. You don’t have to give up the technical work to progress; it’s the core of what we do.
Want to branch out and try something different? – We also have group leaders, project managers and business developers. We’ll give you a chance to try your hand and support your development if you love it.
- You have a strong grasp of software engineering process – requirements, test methodology, CI, issue tracking; everything that means you can deliver great software, at scale, fast.
- You have experience working as part of a team, both with other software engineers and with different disciplines such as electronics, design or RF.
- You love learning new technologies and new skills.
- BS or Masters Degree in engineering, computer science or mathematics.
- At last 2 years of experience in industry.
- Excellent communication skills to share ideas, both with a team and with our clients
- Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship.
We’d love to hear from you…
- Choice of medical dental and vision plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- 18 vacation days for full time employees
- Competitive base salary
- Pay for performance
- Profit share bonus plan based on company and individual performance
- 401K with discretionary company match
- Life Insurance
- Relocation assistance, if applicable
Cambridge Consultants is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V
Join our growing team in Boston...we are looking for experienced systems engineers with a background in architecting wireless communications systems.
Cambridge Consultants creates exciting and novel breakthroughs in technology and products. At the heart of what we do are talented and motivated software teams empowered to create cutting edge technologies and systems to solve difficult problems for our clients.
Our growing Boston team is looking for talented signal processing engineers at all levels with experience in designing and implementing wireless communications systems.
Are you a Machine Learning Engineer that craves variety, have a creative mind and are looking for the opportunity to develop solutions in a wide range of applications and industries that are at the cutting edge of machine learning?
Why restrict yourself to working for one company, when you can enjoy the variety and experience of working with many? In this role, you will develop mission-critical software that serves a meaningful purpose.
If you enjoy being part of from-scratch product and technology developments, and you are passionate about developing robust, mission-critical software that serves a meaningful purpose, then this role could be for you.
Do you want to apply your software development skills to the entire product development lifecycle of intelligent, automated and connected medical devices? If so, this is the position for you....
This position offers the rare opportunity to take a leadership role in the Medical Technology business and help shape the future of intelligent, connected medical devices. If you are excited about solving complex, multivariate technical and systems challenges in the medical domain, are passionate about developing robust, safety-critical software that serves a meaningful purpose, and have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, then this role could be for you. You will work with our clients and lead the creation of innovative multidisciplinary products and technologies in the medical space.